Mario,

You are right when you say LEGAL migrants i.e. migrants accepted into any
distinct community based on legal controls; these controls also have a
planned integration into the democratic process & sufficient time, before
they can influence the politics of the said community.

I hope you will appreciate that while you have migrated to a society
with controls (and even more on the way) on emigration; Goan Society is free
for all Non-migrants. i.e. there is no controls.

Yes, we understand that migrants are needed in all communities but as you
will appreciate; that as being done in your adopted Society/Home i.e the
USA; Goans also need controls to protect our community i.e. our home. Maybe
not yours now, but it is our home.

Arwin