Dear Goan Students in Gulf,

As per the website the results for 12TH GRADE CBSE Delhi Board will be declared on 25th May 2008. Those opting to continue in Goa...please read below..admission's open...also we have WLC College affiliated to Wigan & Leigh College UK) in Miramar..they offer UK degree certificate...Besides these there are also other colleges.

My dear students please continue studies in your own country and also save Goa...Learn to speak, write read Konkani and support our Konkani Language and our Goan culture. You are the young leaders of tommorrow for Goa. You belong to Goa. Don't migrate and take dual citizenship abroad and say we love Goa...!!!

Our Motto : "TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN"

This is my advise..

Thank you..

Winnie Fernandes
Dubai