SITE UNDER DEVELOPMENT | Anglo-India Central is a worldwide library of
links. Whatever your interest or need for information about the
Anglo-Indian community, we hope that this website will provide you
with the right connection with the least possible stops on route. The
website is constantly in the making as we receive your feedback, add
the latest links, and work to develop the service. We hope that you
will enjoy using the site and contributing to this unique project. .
Read more about us

Here are a few of the services we offer:

    * regular online newsletters with information about latest links
    * information about international events
    * access to community based forum
    * advice and information about how to research family history

http://www.computerbox.co.uk/anglo-india-central/
--
Frederick FN Noronha * Independent Journalist
http://fn.goa-india.org * Phone +91-832-2409490