                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****
                      5th Annual Konkan Fruit Fest
               Promenade, D B Bandodkar Road, Panaji, Goa

                            16-18, May 2008

 http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-May/073789.html

Sandeep Heble wrote:
> I am pretty much sure that had there been a International Journalists
> Conference with limited seats on first come first serve basis, several
> Goan journos would have made a beeline for it with you pretty much
> somewhere in the front of the line:-)

Sandeep,
I offered FN an air-ticket and accommodation for the Goan conference in Toronto
and he politely said he could not accept the offer. In this regard, he is
definitely different from your elected officials.
.

> And if pure Goa feni were to have been served at such a conference,
> the humour columnists would have been in that line too :-D lol

Feni will be served at the Toronto Conference. If you can tell me exactly what
"pure Goa feni' is, I will personally serve that too.

See  http://www.2008goanconvention.com/

Mervyn3.0

http://www.flickr.com/gift/