                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****
                      5th Annual Konkan Fruit Fest
               Promenade, D B Bandodkar Road, Panaji, Goa

                            16-18, May 2008

 http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-May/073789.html

Please save our mother land from such acts ,i guess something is wrong
somewhere and we need to rectify it , everyday there is some story of murder,
rape, molestation in Goa , and we are quiet , unfortunately our Police force
are not upto the mark , even their physical presence on TV channels is pathetic
, the Govt of Goa should now seek VRS from most of those who cannot perform pay
off their dues , overhaul the entire police force , recruit new young blood who
will only focus on changing the entire police force, work for the development
of the mother land and do away with evil forces like Corruption and any
anti-social elements.

As mentioned in my previous mail , there is no law and order in Goa , and
people have learnt and got used to this lawless system , time to think hard
which way to go if we need to instill fear, respect and love for Goan ,Goans
and tourists, otherwise it's only we Goans to loose.

Please read the above mentioned title yet again on today's times of india.Raj
Nadar released on conditional bail for allegedly molesting 21year old italian
Girl in Goa, the same Raj was also involved in Pandiyal Murder case in Margao
2000. Vist the website www.timesofindia.com for more information on this
alleged molester.

Time to act

Bonefacio