------------------------------

*From:* Goan Sodality [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:41 AM
*To:* goan sodality
*Subject:* Independent survey of Goans in Dubai

Dear all,

Dev boro dis dium tumkam sogleank.

We have decided to have an independent Survey of all Goans living in
Dubai. To accomplish this task, we need your help to forward the message to
as many Goans as possible  and to ensure that the attached form is filled up
and sent to us thru email or fax or dropped off at the Church Parish Office
to Mr. Jerry Fernandes.  Our intention is to reach out to all Goans living
in Dubai so that not a single one is left out.  As the saying goes: Many
hands make light work! Are you with us to get this job done?

We thank you in advance and we pray that the Lord may bless you and keep you
safe.

Kind regards,

Core Team

   Bitmap   *                                                        ST.
MARY'S GOAN SODALITY, DUBAI*   *                                   (An
independent survey/databank of all Goans in Dubai)* * *   *Mr: Arwin
Mesquita* *Residence place  in Dubai:*   * * *Names of dependent in Dubai:*
*Permanent address in Goa:  * *1. ______________________* * * *2.
*Place of work: office/field/house/others (pls specify):* *
Religion:_________________________* * * * * * * *Note: All information will
be kept confidential* *Pls email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or fax 04-3367076*