Hi Chris,
You do not have to trust me, but still Madhav makes times to smell the
roses. I recently worked over 111 hours a week and between 75-90 hours a
week for fours weeks straight and was smelling roses all the way. Also sake.
There are ways of being in the now if one wants to do so. And I am 47 baby.
If I had PCM under my belt, I would have been a General by now. Hahaha. God,
I am sobbing. Hahaha.

BTW, its good of to stand up and point out Vijay Iyer. Hopefully through
you, someday Vijay Iyer may have something to say about Goan jazz musicians.
Of course he does not have to do anything of that sort, as Madhav did in
placing his opinions before Naresh -- something that goes on quite regularly
when he visits Mumbai. Next time you are in Mumbai, check out Adrian and the
rest of the Goans. That's how one gets to hear them and of them. It also
helps to have friends who are aware of what is transpiring. But I am sure
you understood what Madhav Chari was saying. You may always write to him
directly. He will respond. I can guarantee that, unless it is heaping abuse
to which I will respond over the long run. : ) : ) : )

Venantius