> Goa of Our Dreams: Living Within a China Wall
>
> by Arun Sinha
>
> I moved to Goa to join this paper 15 years ago.

I see we have a mining industry press release disguised as an article by an
editor of a mining owned newspaper. Keep in mind, the mining industry is the
original land scam in Goa which has gone into high gear recently as it relates
to land abuses. Sinha carries water for the mining robber-barons. It is amazing
that he suggests that activists have not provided a developmental plan for Goa.
Which beach sand is his head buried in? Has he spoken to people like Dean
D'Cruz, Ritu Prasad, Claude Alvares, Patricia Pinto, Soter D'Souza, etc.?

Frederick Noronha has aptly replied to Sinha's propaganda piece. No one who is
aware of the current ground reality in Goa could have fallen for it.

Regards,
George
  • ... Rocky
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
      • ... Roland Francis
      • ... Gabe Menezes
    • ... George Pinto
    • ... Dr. U. G. Barad