One of the letters noted that we, Goan Catholics should show solidarity with
our Hindu brethren and "show these outsiders a lesson". This is the false
premise of Goan Catholic hope. Hate has no colour or creed. Hate is simply hate.

Besides I am tired of hearing this bit about "teaching other people lessons",
of teaching Muslims lessons, of teaching ghantis lessons, of teaching non-Goans
lessons. I want to learn some lessons. I am not too old to learn lessons in
life. Lessons of compassion, acceptance and tolerance. I want to learn that
other humans are beings with mothers and daughters just as myself. That they
merit our empathy and help not our disdain.

selma

  • ... Rajan P. Parrikar
    • ... Sandeep Heble
      • ... Santosh Helekar
      • ... Carvalho
        • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
          • ... Carvalho
        • ... floriano
      • ... Gabe Menezes