Subject: Re: [Goanet] Ref: Digambar to present Mopa report to PM

Dear Mr. Floriano,

Reference to your response to my article, with all due respect, I totally
disagree with the first part of your response, first and foremost there is a
major difference between wolves and hyenas, wolves will kill their prey and eat,
or eat what is already dead, where as the hyenas kill, by eating their prey
alive, I think you have made a mistake by calling the virgin legislator hyenas
and the present ones as wolves it should have been visa versa. The present
legislators certainly fit the bill of hyenas

Getting to the point it looks like you have already given up hope for a better
future for Goa and Goans. If you are waiting for these power and money hungry
vultures to die of over eating, you are mistaken they "WILL" devour the whole of
Goa and may, only die  of starvation,  when nothing is left for them, to feast
on. How long have the Rane's, the Faleiro's, the Sardinho's, the Naik's, the
Parekar's, the Alemao's, the Narvekar's, etc have been feeding on Goans ? Do you
seriously think they'll just turn over and die ? That will be a very long wait
indeed.

With regard to the virgin legislators, we can only be optimistic, nothing is
full proof, please don't go with the saying "known devil is better than an
unknown one" that would be a pity. Give new guys and gals a chance and see what
they are made up of. With the public on their backs they wouldn't dare, do
anything silly.

I totally agree with the latter part of your response, we will need guys and
gals who are disciplined, clean, hardworking and who will selflessly work for
the welfare of the people and of Goa. I don't believe for a moment that, finding
40 such people in Goa will be impossible. It may be difficult to locate, but
with time on our hands, for the next election, the search should start now.

This is the best time, as the general public has finally awakened from their
slumber and are aware that their very identity and existence is at stake. The
uproar has certainly shaken the pants of the Panchayat bodies and it wont be
long before the vultures are brought down to earth. At this  time it is good to
see that veterans like yourself, have stepped in, to lead the way, and it would
be even better to show the younger generation that we have faith and trust in
them. In future, I don't think it will be easy for any politician to take the
Goan Aam Aadmi for a ride.

With the on going movement, that you have started, I see a bright future for The
Goa Suraj Party and for Goa. All the best in your search for the right
candidates and in Pale by election. God Bless You and God Bless Goa

Freddy Agnelo Fernandes

The content of this electronic communication is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and any others who are
specifically authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or otherwise placing
reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful
in certain legal jurisdictions. If you have received this communication in
error please notify the sender immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system.