Dear Parents & students,

There is a BIG DISASTRE ahead waiting to ruin our posterity!!

Our Goa University is SOLD OUTRIGHT!!

Government is on the verge of giving Central University Status to Goa
University! What a Joke!!

On this query, one Goan parent said: Goans are looted from all sides by our
Ministers / Politicians / their cronies / their appointees!!!

To this, before I could react, one Student who heard our conversation said:

Don't you think that you have lost all the battles in Goa? Which battle you
have won these days?? Reason being you have been mesmerized by our Ministers
/ Politicians / their cronies / their appointees. THIS IS THE TRUTH &
REALITY OF THE DAY!!! Please don't run away from this truth!!!!

But for very sure student community will question "OKAY fine, now tell us
WHO proposed and WHO seconded this DISASTROUS move e? We will see that this
MOVE will NOT be as per THEIR whimsies.

WE NEED TO KNOW ALL THE DETAILS as we need to know what nuclear deal is all
about!!

Don't be SUSEGAD! Be Active!!! In RIGHT DIRECTION!!!

Best regards,

Dr. U. G. Barad