Mario Miranda Festival, July 24-26,  2008 Old GMC Building, Panjim.  June 24,
4.30 pm Children's Day (with Bookworm). June 25, 5 pm Mario's medium analyzed.
Short films on Mario. Featuring the first public appearance in Goa by Amruta
Patil, graphic novelist and Goa Art College graduate.  Her recent graphic
novel, 'Kari' (Harper Collins) earned wide acclaim. July 26, original play by
the Mustard Seeds Arts Company (5pm)

* * *

2008 Goan International
convention currently on at Mississauga University of
Toronto (UTM), July 23-27, 2008.
http://2008goanconvention.com/index.php

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:29:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mervyn Lobo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My dear Mario,
One company is run by Jews, the other by Muslims.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Mario responds:

Mervyn, I live in the USA.  We are not afraid of Jews,
Muslims or anyone else.

                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

                    Tri Continental Film Festival 2008
                           July 25 - 30, 2008