From: Arwin Mesquita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 29 Jul 2008 15:22
Subject: Letter to the Editor
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject: Margao ODP

I was shocked to learn about the facts, on the Margao ODP (Outline
Development Plan). Besides other vested things, Why is the Corrupt Migrant
Votebank Hungry Congress Government, led by the CM Digambar Kamat, building
a 40 Crore Urdu School near TB Sanatorium? Konkani the Official language &
main requirement for preserving Goan Identity is on the decline; badly in
need of funds and our politicians are funding other languages. Why are
the Konkani Porjecho Avaz leaders of the 80's silent? Are
they just satisfied that the Konkani movement got them elected as corrupt
politicians and now prefer to bring up the issue (including that of Roman
Script) only at elections!!

Arwin Mesquita, UAE.
-
Please post your comments on my Blog: