I too was disappointed by the critique referred to by George, and also by the
infighting that is going on between all the Goan fighters and organizations. It
is hard to understand why people rely so much on pure gossip, misunderstanding
and personal bias.

Cheers,

Santosh

--- On Sat, 8/2/08, George Pinto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Eugene
>
> I am disappointed by your "Notes from the Goan
> Convention" posts. They are vinegar posts. So much hard
> work, goodwill, positive accomplishments all from very fine
> people in the Toronto Goan community and you have overlooked
> that, instead we are presented negatives. I know from
> personal experience how difficult and time-consuming these
> ventures are to undertake and pull-off. Goans must be
> encouraging and grateful. In the near future, I will post a
> write-up from one of the attendees.

  • ... Eugene Correia
    • ... George Pinto
      • ... Santosh Helekar
        • ... Carvalho
          • ... Gabe Menezes
            • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
              • ... Gabe Menezes
                • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
          • ... Seb dc
        • ... Gabe Menezes