Dear Albert,

You have incorrectly started your e-mail below with the statement "We Goans".
Please correct it to read "Goans like me, Albert Desouza...."

All of us Goans do not preach like emotional idiots.

I personally, salute and congratulate the many Goans who have stayed, worked in
Goa and personally contributed their best, to make Goa, the wonderful state it
is today, as also, the Goans who are returning from foreign countries,today,
after retirement or even earlier to settle down in Goa.

Remember - Poor goans are forced to sell property out of poverty.

What is the excuse for some Goans who have no love for our state of Goa, who
sell inherited, ancestral property and  take this wealth out of India, to make
foreign countries like Australia, Canada etc. richer?

Your statement - "Why should they sell the house for five lakhs when they can
get eighty lakhs ? Does any one work for lesser salary ? That is the reason
they prefer to sell their house for non goans who would give them a nice price."

My reply - I have heard criminals too, state that they turned to crime because
they could earn Rs. 1 lakh a month or more and as salesmen they earned only Rs.
5,000/- per month.

I  LOVE  GOA.

Regards,