Albert writes
Freedom should be felt at heart. One should be delighted that he has got
freedom. Today we are masters in hell. Though slavery is written off in letters
in reality we are still slaves. People living in Goa are yet to attain freedom.
We have electricity connection but no current and are forced to forgo our TV
serial, sleep etc. You phone 2262218 the complaint section it is either off or
if it is on the person speaks rudely to you. You dial mobile of the chief
minister he is too busy to speak to you .You buy any item you are not guranted
that it will last long. Whether you buy a TV, micro wave one does not know what
is the actual price for the dealer looks at you and your needs and also goan
mentality and fires a price which normally is four times more that the price
sold in Delhi. Government does not provide any forum for you to know the price.
Today this land has given freedom to thieves and rogues. Freedom to those who
loot and plunder for the law sometimes protects them. He has his representative
in the govt for he has spent money to get his representative elected who within
five years will get pension whereas you and I must wait for years to get one
tenth of the same pension. You and I have to pay tax but your shopkeeper who
accepts only cash pays very little tax or no tax. Today you are a slave under
the pressure of doctors. They take you for a  ride. For mere headache or gas
you have to take xray, blood test, echo test and what not. The list is endless.
albert

Chose your Life Partner? Join MSN Matrimony FREE
http://www.shaadi.com/msn/matrimony.php