--- On Sat, 8/16/08, Arwin Mesquita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ref statement "identities of insiders and
> outsiders" ; Given your high
> "scientific knowlege"; don't you from the
> comfort of sitting in the USA; see
> any problems to Goa with a high uncontrolled migrants
> influx.

Arwin,

I have already said many times that the problems of overcrowding, squalor,
misuse of land and destruction of the natural environment, for which migrants
are blamed and spurious issues such as the mythical unique Goan identity are
raised, can be addressed by enforcing the laws, and practicing honesty and good
civic sense.

Now can you please tell me what the similarities between your and Rajan's many
identities are?

Cheers,

Santosh