Hi Cornel ani Londonkars,
Doing some research on early tarvottis from Goa that would have sailed in the
1800s, I came across the name of a hospital where Indian seamen were
hospitalised. The Asiatic Hospital in London, was referred to in a letter I
found at the national archives. Unfortunately, try as I may with the help of
google, I cannot locate this hospital in London. I am assuming it is torn down
and replaced by something else. It would have been in the dockland area, since
it administered to seamen. Does anyone have any information.

It's not terribly important but I was curious.

best,
selma