Dear Aires,
Its heartenning to see you are voicing and demanding TRUTH to surface. And that
spade is called a spade, wrong should not be kept under a carpet and that
ministers of any department should first have the capacities and knowledge to
run the respective ministry. We sincerely appreciate your stand taken in
regards to action/demand from Moseratte. We sincerely thank you on behalf of
all those children whose future will be good  provided we have  a good and
vision filled MINISTER OF EDUCATION who understands the meaning and knowledge
in books rather than trying to just invest in constructions/acquire land  for
DUMB buildings/infrastructures which will only help the minister concerned to
get kick backs to increase his assets/bank balance. We rather kick back such
ministers now.
Best Regards
Mario Andrew  Message: 1 Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:11:10 +0530 From: "Aires
Rodrigues" [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: [Goanet] MONSERATTE SHOULD QUIT BY 7TH
SEPTEMBER To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Message-ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Content-Type:
text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1  Utt Goenkara has today given Mr. Atanasio
Monserrate a deadline till Sunday September 7th to resign as Goa's Education
Minister for having falsely filed an affidavit that he had passed his S.S.C
knowing well that he had not even completed the 8th standard.  If Mr.
Monserartte does not resign or Chief Minister Mr. Digambar Kamat does not sack
him, Utt Goenkara would take all steps possible to ensure that action is taken
against Mr. Monseratte.  Mr. Monseratte would solely be responsible for all the
consequences. By filing a false affidavit on his own educational
qualifications, Mr. Monseratte had lost all moral authority to continue as a
Minister, more so as the Education M
 inister of Goa.  With reference to Mr. Monserarte's statement that he would
prove his educational qualifications at the appropriate time, the appropriate
time is now and it would end on September 7th.  Utt Goenkara has challenged the
Education Minister to prove that he had passed S.S.C from St Theresa's High
School, Bandra as claimed by him in his sworn affidavit on 12th May 2007.
While Utt Goenkara has nothing personal against Mr. Monseratte, it is time to
start the cleansing of the degenerated and rotting public life.  We agree with
Mr. Monseratte that you need no educational qualifications to be a Minister,
but the issue is that Mr. Monseratte had lied on Affidavit that he was S.S C
when he knew very well that he had not passed the 8th std.  It is unacceptable
to have a person who has fudged his own educational qualifications to be
entrusted with the task of formulating and shaping Goa's educational policy at
the risk of jeopardizing the future of thousands of students a
 nd hundreds of educationists.  Aires Rodrigues Spokesman, Utt
Goenkararediction, which will vary for miraculous cases."
Discover the new Windows Vista