--- On Sun, 9/7/08, Freddy Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 I post this article as I &nbsp;am hurt with your
> statement and I am sure a lot of other Loyolites must be
> feeling the same. I am, what I am today, is because of
> Loyola and I am proud of being a Loyolite, so once again I
> request you, Selma, please don’t go around ridiculing our
> Educational Institutions
Dear Freddy,
Please don't take everything I write so seriously. Somethings are said in jest,
some in sarcasm, some in anger because a poster is trying to manipulate what I
have said.

Ofcourse Loyola's is a great institution especially if one is a Shastikaan like
me. My brother is an alumnus of that institution. Its image can never be
tarnished by the likes of me. Peace.

selma