Message: 1
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:56:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: ralph rau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Last time I heard Goanet was a forum for discussing social issues of concern to
Goans and not debating matters of faith.

Its rightly said - to those who believe (the man of the cloth, Fr. Ivo) no
proof is necessary. To those who cannot, will not, or do not (the doubting
Thomases - all of them) no proof is sufficient.

Fr. Ivo should stop trying to defend his faith. It merely attracts the ire of
the detractors.

Footnote: Faith can also be seen working its miracles in Tirupati and elsewhere

--
FN M: 9970157402  or 9822122436 P:+91-832-240-9490 (after 1pm)
Skype: fredericknoronha Yahoochat: fredericknoronha