Albert writes:- This is what I cannot understand. The missionaries and
christians are there all over India. Many Hindus join Christianity sometimes
because a Hindu is in love with a Christian girl or Christian boy and to be
satisfy her or him they change their religion. It is seen all over India.
Missionaries are doing their good work all over India. But how come the attacks
were planned only in certain states ? All these states are ruled by BJP. I
cannot understand. When BJP were at the centre there was no such attack
anywhere. Even the Ayodia problem did not surface at that time. Why ? Can
someone help me to solve this mystery ?

Searching for weekend getaways? Try Live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL