Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 01:12:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gabriel de Figueiredo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Eco Clean: The INOX cleaners to keep GMC &
        Hospitals       clean!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

That's something to look forward to. I do hope that the company lives up to its
ideals denoted in its nomenclature: EcoClean.

Besides the clean-up, I hope the govt invests in
1. repainting the hospital buildings inside and out using ecologically sound
and low-odour paints (e.g. water-based clay paints);

2. providing ramps for wheel-chair access

3. appropriate patient-handling furniture (wheel-chairs, stretchers, etc)
Cheers,

Gabriel.