Cornel DaCosta seems to be distressed that his deserving and enlightening posts
have not seen the light of day on Goanet.

To be honest I too have suspected Fred Noronha of being an arbitrary and high
handed editor of goanet. But I have neither the time nor the inclination to
offer myself for this honorary post.

Maybe the moderators need to offer the editor's post to Cornel DaCosta for "a
term". I hope Cornel volunteers or else forever holds his peace.

  • ... CORNEL DACOSTA
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
    • ... Carvalho
      • ... J. Colaco < jc>
        • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
        • ... Carvalho
          • ... J. Colaco < jc>
    • ... Eddie Fernandes
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
      • ... CORNEL DACOSTA
    • ... ralph rau
    • ... J. Colaco < jc>
      • ... Santosh Helekar
        • ... CORNEL DACOSTA
    • ... Gilbert Lawrence
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
        • ... Victor Rangel-Ribeiro
    • ... Miguel Braganza
    • ... Mario Goveia