My dear friend Miguel,

I am honored to be the subject of your emails in Goan cyberspace in recent days. I am even more honored and delighted that you have selected me this week - to stand on my shoulders so that you can rise higher and higher in Goan cyberspace and in the eyes of Goans around the world. I am very proud of you and your many accomplishments.

Since you told me you do everything for Goa and only Goa, I am glad to have been of service to you and to assist you in accomplishing your goal(s).

I am also grateful that in your kindness you were able to shine a light on me and my efforts here in Goan cyberspace. May you be rewarded a hundred-fold.

As a proud son of the soil, may your esteem grow and may all the people of our land know of you and learn of your extraordinary efforts for our land and its people.

I look forward to breaking puri and drinking chai with you once again at Cafe Prakash where we can sit and sing together "Proud to be a Goan" - words and music courtesy Basilio Magno. I'm sure Mr Sakhalkar and all the reporters and journos will be very happy about this. I hope they too pick up on your bravado and learn a thing or two from you. You are such a wonderful role model. Until then, we shall continue our efforts together, you and I, for Goa.

I hope you will not be disappointed with me for declaring my admiration of you in public.

Please do not hesitate to beckon, should I be of assistance to you again - anywhere, anytime!! You know where to find me.

Your dear friend,

- B