Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:10:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mervyn Lobo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The only place where I am linked to Kenya is in your, er, mind.

Mario responds:

OK.  So you caught all those lobsters in Tanzania.  Tanzania, Kenya.  Close
enough.  You are definitely one of those Black Europeans that Selma asked
about:-))

Mervyn wrote:

Once again, I do not blame you. For years you have tried complaining
about the smell at your house that you claim comes from the Toledo Zoo.?
Any environmentalist will tell you that there is a heavy price to pay for
living in the?stinky area of town.

Mario responds:

I have corrected so many of your falsehoods, what's another one?  Once again
the Zoo is in your town, not mine.  I do not live in this place called Toledo.
That's a figment of your imagination and your Goggle-happy friend in London who
seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.  I miss his cut-and-paste posts.

Mervyn wrote:

THIS IS THE GEORGE BUSH METHOD OF DEALING WITH PROBLEMS.
Throw money at?it and hope it goes away. As of today, George Bush and co have
thrown $40,000 for every American, at the collapsed financial system?in the US.

Mario responds:

As Santosh would say, FALSE.  No such thing has happened as anyone who reads
the newspapers or internet would know.

George Bush could not do any such thing on his own if his life depended on it.

Mervyn wrote:

The result?
133 Republicans voted AGAINST the new?Bush/McPain plan.
65 Republicans voted for the plan.
Two Republicans against McSame for every?Republican on his side.
There is a?price to?pay for fiscal madness.

Mario responds:

Here we see Mervyn contradicting himself and misrepresenting the facts once
again.

a) It was not Republicans who opposed the bill to begin with but the 95 of
Mervyn's Democrat friends who voted against the bill who caused it to be voted
down, when they neede only 12 more of them to pass the bill.

b) Since the bill was voted down how could Bush 43 have done what Mervyn
alleged in his previous comment?  This guy has no idea what he is talking about.

Mervyn wrote:

Lastly,?I wrote to George (43)?Bush to do the following:
1) Lower govt revenue (taxes).
2) Print more money
3) Use taxpayers money to subsidize?failing companies.

Mario responds:

I hope you told him how you pick the price of gold.  I'm sure he could use a
good laugh:-))

Mervyn wrote:

When?the US?govt reserved the right to print as much money as it impossibly
can, I knew it was?time to create?wealth by?buying as much as I?could of the
anti-US dollar.

Mario responds:

If you were spending more time looking at the market and less time in
falsifying these posts on Goanet you may have learned that the US$ has risen
against the Euro recently.

Mervyn wrote:

Had you listened to me like Peter D'souza did four years ago, your basement
could have looked like mine?AND you?would have known the answer to the heading
of this post. Here is the link to my basement:

?http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/941963107/in/set-72157601083475265

Mario responds:

Looks just like my outhouse.

Mervyn wrote:

PS. For those of you who are old enough to remember the West Indies cricketer,
Larry Gomes, (some say he is a Goan) here is an investment possibility that I
am told he is promoting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxn9jhypHfo

mario responds:

As you said yourself, anyone who takes your financial advice needs to have
their head examined, or deserves their fate, or some such:-))