Dear Goanetters
Neha Karmarkar a  young girl from Dhavlikar High School Ponda has reached
finals of Zee TV realty show sa re ga ma pa Marathi.
Please vote for Neha Karmarkar. The voting information is as per below.
SMS ZMSGP 3 and send to 57575
Idea Mobile users call on  55454012
BSNL users call on 1250115
You can see her singing in sa re ga ma pa on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKAZC_9nm6c
Regards
Vinay

Kamat appeals to vote for Neha  in musical show
Panaji (PTI): Goa's Neha Subhash Karmarkar, who rubbed shoulders with Bollywood
singer Sadhana Sargam during International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2007
is making waves in a television music reality show.
Karmarkar, a 9th standard student from a local school has reached the finals of
Zee Marathi Saregamapa Little Champs.
"I am very happy that Goa's talent is hogging limelight in the country. I
appeal to all the people to vote for her through SMSs, Goa Chief Minister
Digamber Kamat said in a public appeal made on Friday.
Encouraging the little champ, who had sung with Sargam during IFFI 2007, Kamat
appreciated the way the girl rose to the final platform. "Everybody should
support her so that she can emerge victorious bringing pride to Goa," he said.
The Chief Minister organised a special press conference here yesterday to
appeal to the people through media to vote for Neha, who was present along with
her family and school headmistress.
Neha said that her father Raghunath Karmarkar was her first tutor who has
supported her throughout.
"Participating in the reality show was a good experience I learnt a lot there..
with your blessings, I am sure to emerge as winner," the 14-year-old said.
Her parents have decided to launch a campaign through their well wishers in the
state so that she garners maximum SMSs.
http://www.hinduonnet.com/holnus/009200810041121.htm