From: " Frederick [FN] Noronha * ???????? ????????  "
       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] TOI ? GoaTimes stealing pics from the net?

See http://www.flickr.com/photos/twilightfairy/2720464496/

Flickr is for flicking! by Twilight Fairy.
One of my pictures got "flicked" from Flickr and got published in a
supplement of TOI's called, "what's hot", dated 18th July'08. I
happened to take a look at this supplement very much by chance. I have
no idea, how many such images are being used on a daily basis - they
could be anyones.

On contacting the editor, I was told that it is common practice to
"use" free images from the net! Plagiarism in its full glory.