>Freddy writes:
>Lets examine a few things that took place prior to this, the attack on the
Police station, was he guilty or not ? He was as much guilty as jack the ripper
himself, what action was taken against him ? In fact he was rewarded, crowned
minister ! Was that right ? What signals does it send out ? If this was done by
>you, me or the Aam Aadmi, would we survive ?

The car in which the murderous assault was done is booked. The guys involved
have been booked. Is it that difficult to find out whom these guys have
been close to?

I think the answer is obvious and everyone knows it.

The problem is Digambar's and Parrikar's affinity to power. They both
want power and hence are not ready to act, because of
the potential danger in terms of numbers in the assembly that our man can
garner and the trouble he can create.

In other words, both Digambar and Parrikar are willing to let a murderer
go scot free because of power. Hence, Digu is looking for a fig leaf --
pass the inquiry not to police and some one else, and hush the matter.

regards,
Samir

  • ... Samir Kelekar
    • ... Gabe Menezes
      • ... Eddie Fernandes
        • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या