Checking every now and then the details of your property on On-Line Form I &
XIV or obtaining a computerized Form I & XIV from a 'Mahiti Ghar' is not
enough.  You must also obtain a hand-written Form I & XIV from your concerned
Talathi; it is one of the requirements when applying for deletion of previous
owner's name.   If you don't do that, you could be in for a surprise, as there
is every possibility the Talathi may have been bribed and he may have added new
name(s) or even entered deceased party's siblings' name(s) on the Form, in case
of an 'Inventario'!

Moi-mogan,
Domnic Fernandes
Gaumvaddy, Anjuna
Bardez, Goa-403 509
Mob: 09420979201
There are instances where the occupants/tenants names changed without the
knowledge of the original owners.
Hence, I had earlier advised to regularly check the details of your property on
Form I & XIV which can now be done online no matter where in the world your are.

Check this out
http://egov.goa.nic.in/dslr/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Want to explore the world? Visit MSN Travel for the best deals.
http://in.msn.com/coxandkings