The Federal lawsuit challenging whether Barack Obama was a natural born US
citizen was dismissed on a technicality.  The judge ruled that the person
bringing the lawsuit did not have "standing" to bring the lawsuit.  This means
the merits of the allegation were not considered.

The attorney who brought the lawsuit is a long-time liberal Democrat and a
former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania who supported Hillary Clinton
during the Democrat party primaries.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D941NCJG0&show_article=1

Excerpt:

"U.S. District Judge Barclay Surrick ruled that Berg lacked standing to bring
the case, saying any harm from an allegedly ineligible candidate was "too vague
and its effects too attenuated to confer standing on any and all voters."
[end of excerpt]

The matter will be appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court, which may or may not
agree to hear the case.  The following is a statement from the plaintiff
attorney's web site: www.obamacrimes.com:

Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama
challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of
the United States, announced today that he is immediately appealing the
dismissal of his case to the United States Supreme Court. The case is Berg v.
Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg said, "I am totally disappointed by Judge Surrick's decision and, for all
citizens of the United States, I am immediately appealing to the U.S. Supreme
Court.

This is a question of who has standing to uphold our Constitution. If I don't
have standing, if you don't have standing, if your neighbor doesn't have
standing to question the eligibility of an individual to be President of the
United States - the Commander-in-Chief, the most powerful person in the world -
then who does?

So, anyone can just claim to be eligible for congress or the presidency without
having their legal status, age or citizenship questioned.

According to Judge Surrick, we the people have no right to police the
eligibility requirements under the U.S. Constitution.

What happened to ‘...Government of the people, by the people, for the
people,...’ Abraham Lincoln in his Gettysburg Address 1863.

We must legally prevent Obama, the unqualified candidate, from taking the
Office of the Presidency of the United States,” Berg said.

Our website obamacrimes.com now has 71.8 + million hits. We are urging all to
spread the word of our website – and forward to your local newspapers and radio
and TV stations.

Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, “we”
the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this case is not
resolved forthwith.
[end of statement]