Dear Jane Gillian ,
Sexuality is manifested in a myriad of ways. Now that is an understatement
of course. I would not like to give you specific answers but will point you
to Runaway Love, a video by the rapper Ludracris and Mary J Blige. It is not
every ones cup of tea, and may be too harsh for conservative sensibilities
-- which upon closer introspection is not often the case -- anything but
conservative. This is not an understatement. Or as as my mother often says,
Kednaim janteachem ani kednaim nenteache aicouchen. So view it in such
spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7OSqzchdks&feature=related

venantius