Contacto Goa this Tuesday, 11th November 2008

The 15th episode will be broadcast on:
RTP international - INDIA, PORTUGAL and other places:

Tuesday,11th November 2008
INDIA  - 1:00pm
PORTUGAL - 08:30am e 8:30pm
NEW YORK - 04:00am  e 4:00pm
SYDNEY - 5:30pm
LONDON - 09:00am e 9:00pm
MOSCOW - 12:00pm

Wednesday, 12th November 2008

INDIA 01:00am e 05:30am
PORTUGAL  01:00am
NEW YORK 02:00am
SYDNEY - 06:00am e 10:00am
LONDON - 01:00am
MOSCOW - 00:00 e 04:00am

And also:
RTP ÁFRICA  - EUROPE AND AFRICA
Tuesday, 11th November 2008   8:45am
Wednesday, 12th November 2008   01:00am

Everywhere in India, by the end of October, beginning of November, we can see huge effigies of hay being constructed. It's 8 days and more of hard work that is burnt to the ground. Why? It's a very interesting story. So, don't miss the next episode of Contacto Goa.

Note: Please note that the above timings are based on information available on the RTP web site at the time of sending out this release. We suggest that viewers reconfirm exact timings by checking the website www.rtp.pt on the actual day of broadcast or switch on TV earlier. This episode was directed and presented by Nalini Elvino de Sousa, produced by Jude Fernandes, photographed by Francisco Veres Machado and edited by Prasheela Acherekar.

Further episodes of the third series of Contacto Goa will continue to be broadcast every 15 days, on Tuesdays at the same time, as given above. The Contacto team can be contacted by e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your comments are always welcome.

If you want to watch any of the previous episodes of CONTACTO GOA you can find them on the webpage of RTP at :
http://ww1.rtp.pt/multimedia/index.php?tvprog=20155