                              ANKA  SERVICES
  For all your Goa-based media needs - Newspapers and Electronic Media
          Newspaper Adverts, Press Releases, Press Conferences
                           www.ankaservices.com
                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- On Mon, 11/10/08, Frederick "FN" Noronha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Of course, the Science bit I picked up from your attitude:-)

So you make up definitions as you go based on what you pick up from other
people's attitudes? How would you define journalism based on this attitude of
yours?

>PS: I still think Hindutva is a political ideology (which attempts, so >far
>unsucessfully, to speak out in the name of a religion). Whereas >Hinduism,
>Christianity, Islam, etc are religions -- whatever may be >their perceived
>failings.

Who claims that Hindutva is not a political ideology, and Hinduism,
Christianity, Islam, etc are not religions?

Cheers,

Santosh