                             ANKA  SERVICES
 For all your Goa-based media needs - Newspapers and Electronic Media
         Newspaper Adverts, Press Releases, Press Conferences
                          www.ankaservices.com
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

renebarreto wrote:

Friends !

I often advocated the need for a Global Goan eNewsletter - my suggestions
to my learned Goan friends and Goan Associations seems to have fallen on
deaf ears :-)
I took a break to let the Goans think about this idea and embarked
on my idea to another Community - a community similar to ours -

                      ** The Global Damanese Commuity **

Can we     ?            Yes - WE GOANSCAN !

RESPONSE: Perhaps it is better to celebrate what we as a community have achieved rather than dwell on what we have not albeit there is always room to work on our shortcomings. And there is much to celebrate for the Goan community.

I could be mistaken with the exact details but.......Frederick Noronha did publish a "Whats on in the Goan World" newsletter every forthnight (or monthly) some time ago. Such initiatives can be very successful in a collaborative model that several people can contribute to. To start off volunteers have to step forward.

Everything is possible with a few people and time!!

- b