                      Renew your wedding vows in Goa,
              or gift a Ceremony Package to a close couple

            Multiple options to make your day extra special!
                        http://www.renewalsetc.com

Now on we will have to listen to tunes - we are with people. If Goans don't
want Goa University to be converted into Central University we will do every
thing possible to scrap the proposal.

Although we are going to hear this slogan from Congress party as well as
from CM I would only like to pose one question to Mr. CM - What completed
you to send the proposal of up grading Goa University to Central University
without any consultative process in November 22, 2007. Do you think that Goa
University is your property because you are CM of Goa? Goans demand
explanation to this very proposal Mr. CM.

Goanet Members can read more on this issue by clicking the link provided
here below:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/Take_Goa_univ_off_Bill_CM_to_tell_
Centre/articleshow/3718581.cms

Best regards,