                      Renew your wedding vows in Goa,
              or gift a Ceremony Package to a close couple

            Multiple options to make your day extra special!
                        http://www.renewalsetc.com

To Goanet -

I had stopped briefly for a soda at a small store in
the village of Paliem (near Uccasaim, off the Panjim
to Mapusa highway - there are several Goan hamlets
that go by the name 'Paliem') when this lady
walked by.  I didn't have my special portrait lens
on me, but with a wizened story-of-a-hard-life-lived
visage like that I did not want to let go of the
opportunity.  She readily consented.  Her name
is Chandrika Zantye -

http://www.parrikar.org/images/samples/chandrika.jpg

Regards,