                      Renew your wedding vows in Goa,
              or gift a Ceremony Package to a close couple

            Multiple options to make your day extra special!
                        http://www.renewalsetc.com

Thanks Paulo for vouching for my existence!
Just goes to show the level of doubt that has percolated our thinking!

Thanks
Mario Jesus Mario B. Fernandes exists and I know him personally and very well.>
In fact we are both playing for the UK Goan Overseas St. Francis Xavier>
feast.> > It is definitely no fake id.> > Best> Paulo Colaco Dias. > P.S. RKN,
are you sure this guy is using a fake ID?>
Searching for weekend getaways? Try Live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL