                     Renew your wedding vows in Goa,
             or gift a Ceremony Package to a close couple

           Multiple options to make your day extra special!
                       http://www.renewalsetc.com

SO..what am I?. son of a fisherman, a tailor and a bookkeeper-turned-theatrist, that I am? like, I'm completely disillusioned about being a Goan! who cares anymore?. not Delhi, not Mumbai...Not the Goan Overseas Associations, world-wide. check out their logos and websites. It is Hindi, it is ice-hockey, it is anything but footbal and pure konkanim. Were it not for Goanet and Mr. Noranha, we'd still be looking for an excuse to call ourselves Goan.

AF