                      Renew your wedding vows in Goa,
              or gift a Ceremony Package to a close couple

            Multiple options to make your day extra special!
                        http://www.renewalsetc.com

Most of the material in the post below appears to have been plagiarized
verbatim from the following website:

http://www.organiser.org/dynamic/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=261&page=7

Furthermore, having originated on this notorious partisan fringe website, the
accuracy of most of the assertions in it is suspect.

Cheers,

Santosh