At the very least a massive national insult that compares with the debacle
with the Chinese in 1962.
Same Congress dynasty.***

***I am waiting to be congratulated on Goanet, for making this connection
(stating it) by those sending me private emails questioning my
motives, despite having known me on Goanet for so long.

venantius