In support of

Message: 4
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 23:58:59 -0500
From: "Ethel Dacosta" <etheldaco...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Goanet] Heart to Heart: CM Sir, can you liberate yourself
from delusion?

Dear Ethel,

"CM Sir, you really should liberate yourself from the delusion that all's
well in God's paradise - Goa"

Well put, I don't think any other writer in world would have put it any better.
Bravo !!!

In reality I am very emotional sort of guy, and when it comes to Goa or my
little village, Nuem down south, it gets even worse, and when I get emotional,
all my different vital parts, of my anatomy start to cry foul, sometimes it's
the liver spaying bile like the squid sprays it's ink as a self-defense
mechanism or my stomach that goes into reverse gear but most of the time it's
Mr. Schume that runs haywire, Oh !! Schume, that's the small motor, the size of
my fist that's placed in my ribcage by our "Maker", my heart, I have named him
after my favourite  F1 personality and Legend Michael Schumacher.

As I was going through your very "fact-full" post, all of a sudden I realized,
Schume had stepped on the gas paddle and raced to 170 BPM instead of the healthy
72 - 76 BPM and the chassis and the frame started vibrating vigorously, I have
made him understand umpteen number of times that this was a '58 model Ambassador
and not a 2008 model Ferrari, I just managed to get him under control in the
nick of time,

At first, it was the President of the GPCC that said Ministers should increase
rapport with Aam Aadmi to know the reality of "ground zero" and now the CM says
that, opposing development is become fashion for Aam Aadmi.

Why don't these imbeciles just understand that they are elected by Aam Aadmi to
do the will of Aam Aadmi wants and not force their will on Aam Aadmi, I would
definitely like to tell the CM that, what is good for him and his conniving
self-indulgent colleagues, is most certainly not good for Goa and Goans. That's
Aam Aadmi's decision. You take it or leave it, simple as that. Please don't
force your will on Aam Aadmi just because you and your corrupt brigade tend to
benefit in cash or in kind from the builders  and the mining lobby, at the cost
of devastation and destruction of Goa and it's ecology.

Hope this Christmas season will enlighten their minds and touch their hearts and
change their outlook and work for the betterment of Goan and Goans instead of
themselves.

Freddy Agnelo Fernandes

The content of this electronic communication is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and any others who are
specifically authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or otherwise placing
reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful
in certain legal jurisdictions. If you have received this communication in
error please notify the sender immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system.