Dear members,
I'm one of those people who has a very long memory on Goanet. Infact I pride
myself on my memory. I'm also one of those people who'll remember things and
keep it to myself but let loose when you least expect it.

On this Christmas day I have to defend Samir. To my memory he has never been
communal. He was the only Hindu to immediately condemn the Orissa violence and
to my memory has never taken a communal position in political issues.

Let us not cruxify someone because we feel like it. He has the right to voice
his opinion, however averse we maybe to that opinion.

In the spirit of the season.
Selma