* * * * * * * * *       ANNUAL  GOANETTERS  MEET       * * * * * * * * *

Goanetters in Goa and visiting meet Jan 6, 2009 at 3.30 pm at Hotel
Mandovi (prior to the Goa Sudharop event, which you're also welcome to).
Join in for a Dutch dinner -- if we can agree on a venue after the meet.

   RSVP (confirmations only) 9822122436 or 2409490 or f...@goa-india.org

Dear Mr. Churchill,

All the goans including my self will be very happy if you make your demands
very
clear and strong with the CM. Tell CM Kamat that you will resign from the
cabinet as
a MLA and as a Minister if CM Kamat don't give official status to KONKANI in
ROMAN
Script. This will prove that you really love our mother tongue KONKANI in ROMAN
SCRIPT,GOA and GOANS.

Compliments of the seasons
Carmo Santos