Selma,

I actually agree with your sentiments and with much of what you say. The real
issue is what concrete actions can individuals like us, who are thousands of
miles from our motherland take? So far, I have seen no concrete actionable plan
from anyone on this forum on an appropriate response. I would be happy to
support something that I can actually do something about. Just decrying about
the Ram Sena and calling for revenge on goanet will not really do much.

Furthermore, the way I see it, how can we call for a response to such events,
while we do nothing to respond to the religious assaults perpetrated by
individuals on our very own forum? It is this duplicity that shreds the
credibility of the shrill shriekers such as Roland on this forum.

Marlon