Dear Members & Friends,

( As requested by the family, the GWS is posting this message for them)

On behalf of the late Albertina DeSouza's family, our sincere thanks to all who
sent us email messages, telephone calls, SMS messages, floral tributes etc etc.
and above all your prayers, for which we were very grateful. With your prayers,
Felix and self made it to Goa, with absolutely no hitches, and laid mum to rest
on 16 December - may she RIP.  The messages were so over-whelming that it was
difficult to thank each of you individually - so belatedly, our thanks and
appreciation to all.   I cannot do this individually now - I had just begun the
'appreciation' emails the previous weekend, when grief has struck our family
again.

Felix's younger brother Cyprian (Cypru) ex Mombasa and Goa passed away on 11th
February, 2009 aged 57.  He had pnemonia/liver complications. His burial took
place in Goa exactly 2 months to mum's death anniversary.  Cypru was husband to
Carol, father to Beverly/Giscard (Bombay) and Lynn (Dubai).

Brother/brother in law to;
Felix/Jane DeSouza (Kenya), Larry/Daphne DeSouza (UK), Cassy/Glem Fernandes
(Goa), Bella/Agnelo  Da Rocha (Portugal), Marlin/Lloyd D'Souza (Oman).

Please pray for our  departed souls and the family too.
God Bless You All.

Jane & Felix DeSouza - Kenya