Santosh Helekar wrote:
Not only does Marshall Mendonza have no problem with Frederick Noronha
propagating the outrageous Hindutva line that cow's urine is harmless enough to
be marketed as a soft drink, but he now actively channels the warped thought
process of this Hindutva sympathizer.

The following mainstream media report should show you how Frederick and
Marshall are linked to the RSS and other Hindu extremists. Please do not let
their Christian names deceive you.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/article5707554.ece

That's true. I do believe that religious fundamentalism and bigotry (of all shades, and multiple religions) sometimes influences us in more ways than we are even aware of. This is the reason why I raised the point of skin-deep secularisation and polarisations happening in today's society :-) FN