Marlon Menezes:
But when he personally makes blanket statements against a community and then
accuses individuals of being communal, he better be prepared for a
response.Marlon

Response:
First of all Marlon does not follow the debate and has no clue as to the
links and sequence. Secondly, he is wont to make statements / comments out
of context just to support his friends. I have asked Marlon to substantiate
what he says but till date he has not responded. Instead, he resorts to acts
of intimidation and posting veiled threats to incite physical violence on
another forum. Is this acceptable behaviour. I pose this question to all
goanetters. Today I am issued threats, tomorrow it could be anyone of you.