 Remembering Aquino Braganca (b. 6 April 1924), who fought for freedom
     of the former Portuguese colonies in Africa. An online tribute
     http://aquinobraganca.wordpress.com/ (includes many historical
             references, some photographs and documents)

--- On Sat, 4/4/09, Reboni Saha <reb...@mozaic-design.com> wrote:

> That the activists were under the influence of alcohol - is
> that not even worse?
> Hurt their sentiments - thats nauseating! It hurts my
> sentiments to see people
> misbehaving under the influence of alcohol AND IN THE NAME
> OF GOD.
>
> Reboni Saha
------------------------------
Dear Reboni,

It hurts my sentiments that the HJS is growing in power in Goa with each
passing day. It hurts my sentiments that that spineless Kamat government
instead of telling them their place, insists on appeasing them. A few months
back, a bike was stolen from my father's yard. When he went to report it to the
police they told him lots of incidents like this happen every day, we really
don't have time to follow-up on this. Obviously, women wearing T-shirts with
the words Om are now a major threat in Goa, right after terrorists coming in
from the sea. Obviously our police have time to harrass vendors of t-shirts and
women wearing T-shirts, but don't have time to solve the real law and order
problems in the state.

We might as well admit that we are no longer living in India. We are living in
the hinterlands just beyond Afghanistan.

What is going to hurt the sentiments of these HJS people next? We wait with
bated breath.

Selma