 Remembering Aquino Braganca (b. 6 April 1924), who fought for freedom
     of the former Portuguese colonies in Africa. An online tribute
     http://aquinobraganca.wordpress.com/ (includes many historical
             references, some photographs and documents)

Albert writes:-
We still do not try to understand that God has created you and me. The creation
cannot be above the creator and therefore the Roman Catholic church itself
should turn itself in the direction of the LOrd and our Master. People are
disillusioned with blind faith the same which the Israel were bounded by
paganism . We are victims of witchcraft, superstitious belief and idol worship.
Today the Mary sydrome will not last long and the Roman Catholic Church will
collapse like the pack of cards. Already there is a warning in the sky which
every Catholic should see. The sunami, bomb blast, earthquakes must be taken a
bit seriously. Why do you mourn! When Jesus rose from the dead, the apostles
were searching in the tomb for the body when Christ made his appearence. " Why
do you search for me among the dead ? "Has anyone see the people when they
enter the church for mass or any service ? very serious. Everyone is mourning.
sad faces, bored faces. The priest enters the church as a director of a company
. What follows is a drama. Unless the clergy feel for honesty among themselves
and search for the Lord who once told Moses I am who am!!! and unless you build
a raport with God the father doomsday will be near. A time will come when we
might have to run to the mountain for shelter. Mary never promissed us heaven
or to reach us to the Father.

So many new options, so little time. Windows Live Messenger.
http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/messenger.aspx